Clio Renault Sport R3 Access

« Older   Newer »
ND4SPD
view post Posted on 5/10/2008, 20:00

imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage imageimage

Clio Renault Sport R3 Access is the new entry level version of the model developed for customers
wishing to compete in rallies.
Renault Sport Technologies has used the R3 Maxi as a base to produce an extremely competitive
Access version which has opened up the world of rallying to an even broader audience.
The 2007 season saw Renault Sport Technologies introduce regular changes to the specification of Clio
Renault Sport R3 Maxi in collaboration with its customers who in turn profited from the reliability and
performance potential of the brand's latest rally challenger to secure some 20 two-wheel drive category
wins, including two overall victories.
The 2008 season has seen the Clio Renault Sport R3 range extended with the introduction of the entry
level Access version which enables rally drivers to compete for a lower initial investment and on a third of
the budget required to campaign the Maxi-spec car.
Clio Renault Sport R3 Access shares many of the Maxi's basic features, including a Clio Renault Sport
bodyshell strengthened by a welded roll-cage incorporating more than 40 metres of tubing. The clutch,
six-speed sequential gearbox and limited slip differential are also common to both models, as are the
steering rack, the electrical system and the Magneti-Marelli ECU which incorporates the data acquisition
system.
Clio Renault Sport R3 Access benefits from the very latest developments, including a new reinforced
subframe. The 1,998cc F4R RS engine (4 cylinders in line, 16 valves), which is derived from the
powerplant of Clio Renault Sport, develops peak power of 200hp and features a specific camshaft and
exhaust manifold, while the flywheel is the same as that seen on the Maxi version.
Developed exclusively for asphalt rallying, Clio Renault Sport R3 Access uses the same suspension of
the standard car with strengthened struts and specific kinematics for the independent steering axis front
suspension. The newcomer is fitted with Bilstein dampers all-round and profits from the high performance
braking system featured on Clio Renault Sport, with standard front discs and four-piston Brembo callipers.
The one-piece aluminium alloy 7x17-inch Speedline wheels and Michelin 19/62-17 tyres are identical to
those of Clio Renault Sport R3 Maxi.
There is no mistaking the competition pedigree of the Access version's upper-range interior which sees
the gearshift control positioned right next to the steering wheel.

The kit also features Sabelt safety equipment, most of which is identical to that of the Maxi version. The
standard pedal assembly has been reinforced.
To enable customers to improve the performance of their Clio Renault Sport R3 Access as a function of
their ambitions and budget, it is possible to upgrade the basic spec thanks to Premium kits (chassis,
brakes, engine) which ultimately permit it to reach the same specification as the Maxi version.
As with all Renault Sport competition cars, the Rally Customer Competition department provides a broad
range of services, including the extranet website which provides all the documentation required to build
the Access and Premium kits.
The Clio Renault Sport R3 Access kit, including all the specific parts to be fitted to the car, comes at a
pre-tax price of €32,600 in France. The cost of competing is estimated to be €17 per kilometre.

TECHNICAL DATA
Chassis
Type: Monocoque, steel, Matter welded roll-cage
Aerodynamic features: Extractors and rear diffuser
Engine
Position: Transverse, front
Renault F4R RS
4 cylinders, 16 valves
Type:
1,998c
Bore x stroke: 82.7 x 93mm
Fuel system/ignition: Integral Magneti-Marelli management
SRT control unit
Maximum power: 147kW (200hp) at 7,500rpm
Maximum torque: 214Nm (21mkg) at 5,250rpm
Maximum revs: 7,800rpm
Transmission
Type: Front-wheel drive
Gearbox: SADEV, six forward speeds plus reverse
Sequential dog box
Gearshift: Steeringwheel-mounted joystick
Differential: ZF-type limited slip differential
(discs and ramps)
Clutch: Monodisc, mechanical
Suspension
Front: Bilstein dampers, independent steering axis
Rear: Bilstein dampers, trailing arms
Brakes
Front: Vented 312mm-diameter discs with one-piece four-piston Brembo
callipers
Rear: Solid 300mm-diameter discs with one-piece single-piston callipers
Handbrake: Mechanical
Wheels
Rims: Speedline one-piece aluminium alloy (7x17")
Tyres: Michelin 19/62-17
Dimensions, weight and capacities
Length: 3,986mm
Width (overall) : 2,020mm
Height: 1,480mm
Wheelbase: 2,585mm
Front/rear track: 1,560mm/1,541mm
CdA: 0.77
Fuel tank: 55 litres
Unladen weight: 1,080kg minimum

Zlatar
view post Posted on 5/10/2008, 20:41

Gama Clio Renault Sport R3 dobila je novu, cjenovno konkurentniju verziju Access za ulazak u svijet rallyja. Renault Sport Technologies uveo je početni model game koji će omogućiti vozačima natjecanje uz manje početno ulaganje i iskorištavanje trećine proračuna u odnosu na verziju Maxi. Clio Renault Sport R3 Access ima osnovne karakteristike verzije Maxi, uključujući šasiju Clio Renault Sport pojačanu zavarenim rollbarom koji se sastoji od više od 40 metara cijevi.

Spojku, šest-brzinski sekvencijalni mjenjač i ograničeni diferencijal također dijeli s Maxijem, kao i zupčanik upravljačkog mehanizma, električni sustav i računalo Magneti-Marelli ECU sa sustavom za prikupljanje podataka. Clio Renault Sport R3 Access ima koristi od najnovijih razvoja, uključujući novi pojačani podokvir. Poznati 2,0-litreni motor (4 cilindra u liniji, 16 ventila) razvija najveću snagu od 200 KS i ima specifičnu bregastu osovinu i ispušni kolektor, a zamašnjak motora je posuđen iz verzije Maxi. Namijenjen prvenstveno za rally na asfaltu, Clio Renault Sport R3 Access koristi dorađeni ovjes standardnog modela i Bilstein amortizere.

Speedline aluminijski naplatci 7x17-inča i gume Michelin 19/62-17 identični su onima na Maxiju, baš kao i kompletna sabeltova sigurnosna oprema. Kako bi kupci mogli poboljšati performanse svog Clia Renault Sport R3 Access s obzirom na njihove želje i proračun, auto se može unaprijediti kompletom Premium (šasija, kočnice, motor) za postizanje istih specifikacija kao kod verzije Maxi. Ujedno, odjel "Rally Customer Competition" nudi veliki raspon usluga, uključujući extranet stranicu sa svim potrebnim podacima za ugradnju kompleta Access i Premium.

Clio Renault Sport R3 Access, uključujući sve specifične dijelove za ugradnju u vozilo, u Francuskoj košta 32.600 eura bez poreza, a trošak natjecanja procjenjuje se na 17 eura po kilometru.

MAHNE
view post Posted on 6/10/2008, 08:21

Primjetio sam da je ta "novost" objavljena kod nas prije par dana međutim clio r3 acces stoji u ponudi vec vise od godinu dana.Spominjali smo i razliku ETa felgi speedline TURINI između verzije acces i maxi u sekciji "ovjes,felge i gume"...
Ok,slazem se da smo prilicno (pre)informirani u vezi te marke i da ispada da sad tu glumimo neke face... ali vijest o cliu r3 acces nije novost. image image image
... ionako nemamo novaca pa sto ce nam sve te silne informacije ...

2 replies since 5/10/2008, 20:00   159 views